- When life is as bad as it can get, with Jesus there is hope (Luke 23:40-43).
- What was the only hope for the thief on the cross?
- What is the greatest and the only hope for us? (I Peter 1:8-9)
- We have already been seated with Christ (Ephesians 2:6).
- How can a realization of His presence affect our actions and attitude?
- What will help you to more fully realize that you have been seated with Christ?
- When persecuted for his faith, his hope is to be with Jesus (Phil. 1:13-14, 23).
- Why is it always ‘far better’ to be with Christ?
- How can the hope of being with Jesus sustain you during persecution?
- The eternal realization of our hope is to be with Jesus (I Thess. 4:16-18).
- How do you picture the events of that last great day?
- Of all that will happen on that glorious day, what do you desire most?
- How is your hope in Christ motivating you to live for Him now?
- Our glorious yet humble Savior personalizes our being with Him (I Cor. 15:28).
- What would fellowship with Christ be like if He wasn’t humbled? (I Tim. 6:16)
- From I John 3:2-3, how should this hope affect our lives?
Call to Action: To long to be with Jesus so much that we live for Him here.