- Any law system is incapable of making anything perfect (v.18-19).
- What is the fault with any law system (8:8)?
- What happens when we put our hope in any law system?
- A better hope was introduced with an oath (v.20-21).
- What makes this oath in Psalm 110:4 even more impressive?
- How does this oath increase your hope and your assurance?
- Our better hope has guaranteed a better covenant (v.22).
- What happens to covenants that are made between imperfect people?
- Why is it so much better to have our covenant with God guaranteed by His Son?
- Our better hope has received a permanent priesthood (v.23-24).
- How does the mortality of human priests limit our hope?
- How does the permanent priesthood of Jesus allow a better hope?
- For what purpose does our hope continue?
- Our better hope continues to save us to the uttermost (v.25).
- What all is included in saving us “to the uttermost?”
- What do we know about those who are saved “to the uttermost?”
- What assurance comes with the continuing intercession of Christ? (Romans 5:9-10)
Call to Action: To purposely and diligently draw near to Him who is our hope.