II TIMOTHY 1:4-5; 3:14-15
- Timothy was infected with the contagious faith of his family (1:5).
- How can grandmothers and mothers pass on their faith?
- How well are we infecting others with our faith?
- The faith Timothy learned was an emotional faith (1:4).
- Why is it important that our faith is also emotional (Galatians 5:6)?
- What will help us to love in ways we should love?
- How can we help others to love in ways they should love?
- The faith Timothy possessed was a growing faith (3:14).
- Where all had Timothy learned his faith?
- How well are we continuing in the things we have learned?
- Timothy’s faith was supported by a lifetime in the scriptures (3:15).
- How diligently are we gaining saving wisdom from scripture?
- What are we doing to encourage others to gain wisdom from scripture?
- We are called to appreciate and pass on a contagious faith (2:2).
- What are our responsibilities with the contagious faith we have received?
- How can we better infect others with our saving faith?
Call to Action: To be diligent in receiving and then sharing a contagious faith.