- Non-Christians do not understand our joy in the message (v.24).
- What message had Paul been sharing? (v.2-23)
- What is it about the behavior of a Christian that bewilders others?
- What devotion and delight in your life is puzzling to others?
- The message in which we delight is both true and serious (v.25).
- Why would the message be less amazing if it were not true or serious?
- What responsibility accompanies the serious nature of the message?
- Those with whom we share the message have some understanding (v.26).
- Why is it important to start sharing the message from their reference point?
- From what reference point will you share the message with your friends?
- The message we share persuades people to believe (v.27-28).
- Why is belief and trust central to conversion?
- How should we be persuading people to respond to the message?
- Those who share the message delight in all circumstances (v.29).
- How could Paul, in chains, delight in sharing the message?
- What will help us delight in sharing the message in our circumstances?
Lesson Aim: To absolutely delight in sharing the message of Jesus.