- We need to understand that everything good was done by Jesus (v.8-10).
- How is all healing accomplished?
- What will help you get to the point that you know this for sure?
- We need to understand that salvation is only found in Jesus (v.11-12).
- What reasons did Peter have for saying this?
- What reasons do we have for saying this?
- How often and how boldly are we saying this?
- We need to spend more time with Jesus so others can see Him in us (v.13).
- What was it about Peter and John that astonished the Jewish rulers?
- How will we develop a boldness in Christ that astonishes others?
- How much time are you spending with Jesus?
- We need to understand that Jesus’ miracles are undeniable (v.14-16).
- How big of a problem is created for unbelievers because of Jesus’ obvious miracles?
- What assurance is available for us because of Jesus’ obvious miracles?
- We need to know that speaking of Jesus is worth any cost of doing so (v.17-20).
- How did Peter develop a heart that could not be silenced?
- How are we going to develop a heart that cannot be silenced?
Call to Action: To grow in our devotion to Christ that we will not be silenced.