- The primary context of these promises involves the church (9:9).
- What can we learn from these prophecies (9:9; 11:12-13; 12:10; 13:6, 7)?
- How do these specific prophecies affect your faith?
- From the Mt. of Olives He will make a way for His people (14:4-5).
- How did the One who stood on the Mt. of Olives make a way for His people?
- How does history record the fulfillment of Matthew 24:15-16?
- (Josephus Wars 4:6:1; Eusebius 3:5:3).
- Living waters will flow from Jerusalem (14:8).
- How do Ezekiel 47:1-12 and John 7:37-38 help us understand this passage?
- How are we being the water of life in our world? (8:23)
- The LORD will reign over the earth and Jerusalem will be secure (14:9-11).
- Do these promises this apply better to physical or to spiritual Jerusalem?
- How should our behavior be motivated and affected by these promises?
- Common articles will be inscribed with, “Holy to the LORD” (14:20-21).
- How does I Corinthians 10:31 help us understand and apply this promise?
- How is this significant for priests? (Exodus 39:30; I Peter 2:5)
- How must our lives change when we realize that we are Holy unto the LORD?
Call to action: To purposely live as vessels of God’s holiness and life.