II SAMUEL 3
- A dishonored man of honor chose to honor the king (v.6-21).
- Why is it not in your best interest to dishonor others?
- In whose company do honorable people feel most comfortable?
- How much effort are honorable men willing to give to live honorably?
- A dishonorable man chose to dishonor his uncle, the king (v.22-27).
- What motivates dishonorable people to act dishonorably?
- When we act dishonorably, who is affected?
- An honorable king exposes a dishonorable nephew (v.28-30).
- When is the right time to expose dishonorable behavior?
- Why is it honorable to expose and rebuke dishonor?
- An honorable king honors an honorable man (v.31-38).
- How are observers affected when the honorable are honored?
- Why is it so important for us to be genuine when honoring others?
- We would do well to ‘value the weight’ of each person (I Peter 2:17).
- What can we do to properly value the fallen?
- What can we do to properly value the living?
Call to Action: To truly honor others with our actions and words.