- People of God are often in conflict with religious leaders (v.1-6).
- How much did it cost Jeremiah to share God’s message?
- How much will it cost us to share God’s message?
- How much does it cost those who reject God’s message?
- Like it or not, the message of God demands to be shared (v.7-10).
- What should a man of God do when the message for God’s people is negative?
- How does the word of God become a fire in side us so that we have to share it?
- How can we stand up through all of the whispering and slander?
- Even in anguish, we can find the faith to praise God (v.11-13).
- How can we have the confidence that God will enable us to prevail?
- How can the persecuted still praise God?
- How will we be blessed when we choose to praise God in our anguish?
- Praising God does not remove all of our problems (v.14-18).
- Why did this praising servant of God still suffer depression?
- What is God’s answer to Jeremiah’s last question?
- What is God’s answer to that last question for us?
Call to Action: To see God’s purpose for us so we can praise Him even in our anguish.