- We used to follow the prince of the power of the air (v.1-3).
- How was your life when you followed the prince of the air?
- What happens when we choose to live among those who follow him?
- Why is it important to know that Satan is only a prince of the air?
- But the love of Christ made us alive (v.4-5).
- What is the significance of moving from the past to the present tense?
- What are the blessings of being made ‘alive together?’
- He raised us up to be with Him to show the world His grace (v.6-7).
- How does our rising with Christ change our morality?
- Why expend effort showing His grace instead of focusing on our weaknesses?
- He saved us by grace so we would not boast (v.8-9).
- What is wrong with boasting about how bad we were before our conversion?
- What is wrong with boasting about how far we have come?
- He made us to do good works (v.10).
- What is the purpose for which God has remade us?
- How are you fulfilling God’s purpose for you?
Call to Action: To revel in our life with Christ instead of in destructive disobedience.