- Moses was trained 120 years to teach us how to number our days (v.1-6).
- What lessons do we need to learn from the seasons of Moses’ life?
- How can our understanding of Moses’ days help us better number ours?
- To number our days we need proper perspective (v.7-11).
- What spiritual perspective will help us to better number our days?
- How are you motivated by the temporary nature of this life?
- We need to live like our days are numbered (v.12).
- How does life get more intense when we realize that our days are numbered?
- How would you love and forgive and spend your time if your days were numbered?
- How are you going to spend your time with your numbered days (139:16)?
- We need to live with our days numbered 1st, 2nd and 3rd (v.12).
- What happens to our lives when we put careers ahead of relationships?
- Who has been getting the first of your time and your attention?
- Who is going to get the first and the second of your time and attention?
- When we properly number our days, we gain wisdom (v.12).
- How does proper time allocation help your heart gain wisdom?
- Why is it so important for our hearts to gain wisdom? (Colossians 3:1-4)
Call to Action: To properly invest our time in God, then in family, then in others.