- The entire message of Jesus was about the coming of the Kingdom (Mark 1:15).
- Why is the message of redemption incomplete without the concept of kingdom?
- Why would Jesus be so unassuming and personal if He is a king?
- Their misunderstanding about the Kingdom missed the point (John 6:14-15).
- What was wrong with the Jewish concept of a Messianic Kingdom?
- How well does life go when we try to fit God into our mold?
- The kingdom of Christ was always spiritual (John 18:33-37).
- How do we wage war on the earth in a kingdom that is not of this world?
- How can we best ‘bear witness to the truth?’
- The kingdom will be completely victorious (I Corinthians 15:24-28).
- How should our perspective change when we understand that the kingdom wins?
- How will our behavior change since we know that the kingdom wins?
- That victorious kingdom is within you (Luke 17:21).
- What responsibility comes with knowing that the kingdom is in us?
- What are we doing this week to defeat Satan?
- What are we doing this week to defeat death?
Call to Action: To wage war this week with weapons of love and truth.