II Corinthians 5:14-6:2
- The nature of the revolution begins with the truth that we have died (v.14-15).
- How does the love of our dying Savior compel us to die so we can live for Him?
- What is motivating you not to live for yourself, but for Jesus?
- The nature of the revolution gives us a brand new perspective (v.16-17).
- When we have died to our old life, how do we view everyone and everything else?
- How has ‘the new’ come to your life?
- Our role in the revolution is one of reconciled reconcilers (v.18-19).
- How close do you feel to God?
- What are you doing each day to call others close to Him?
- How can calling others close to you help them grow closer to Christ?
- We are ambassadors in this revolution, who wear His righteousness (v.20-21).
- How effectively is God making His appeals through us?
- What is the purpose for which we have become the righteousness of God?
- The time for action is now (6:1-2).
- What is vain about procrastination?
- How will my day change when I truly believe that ‘now is the day of salvation?’
Call to Action: To daily allow God to make His appeal through us.