- The resurrection of Jesus is a witnessed, historical reality (John 20:1-9).
- What was the scene that led up to this most amazing event?
- What would it have been like to step into that empty tomb?
- How can we be sure that it really happened?
- How does this one event elevate Christianity above all religions?
- The resurrection allows Jesus to always be with us (John 14:18-20).
- What is the setting that led up to this promise?
- How does the historical resurrection allow a personalized resurrection?
- How were the disciples orphans without the reality of His presence?
- How are we orphans without the reality of His presence?
- What comfort and assurance comes with this promise?
- The personalized resurrection transforms our lives (John 14:21-24).
- How does the presence of our loving Savior affect our behavior?
- How does our Christ-like behavior allow us to better see Him?
- How does the personalized resurrection link love and obedience?
- How is life improved when Jesus and the Father take up residence?
- What is it costing us when we choose not to love and obey?
Call to Action: To long for and thoroughly enjoy the presence of the risen Lord.