II CHRONICLES 20:1-30
- There are vast armies that are ready to attack the people of God (v.1-2).
- Even when you are serving God, why will enemies gather against you?
- What vast armies are arrayed against the people of God today?
- When they didn’t know what to do, they sought God in prayer (v.3-12).
- Why is seeking God in prayer always the best first option?
- How is seeking God a superior choice to getting ready to defend yourself?
- God tells His people to listen to Him and to not be afraid (v.13-17).
- How does listening to God help you through times when you are strongly opposed?
- What is accomplished by fear and discouragement?
- What happens to us when we realize that the battle is the Lord’s?
- When they didn’t know what to do, they chose to praise God (v.18-21).
- What is the logic that chooses to praise God before the battle?
- What is the logic that has the chorus leading the soldiers to the battle?
- The sovereign, loving God protected His people (v.22-30).
- How easily can God eliminate the source of our fears?
- How does our attitude change when we see that our enemies don’t really get along?
Call to Action: When troubles threaten, purposely praise God.