- Restore us to a close relationship with you O God (v.1-3).
- How close was God to Ephraim, Benjamin and Manasseh? (Num. 10:21-24)
- What is our plea when we aren’t as close to God as we long to be?
- Restore us from our tears to your presence (v.4-7).
- What is our plea when we have been feeding on tears?
- How would your life be if you knew that God’s face was shining on you?
- Restore us to a time of growth and glory (v.8-11).
- In what sense are we a vine that God carried out of Egypt?
- What has God done to make us flourish?
- Since God has done that, what is our hope and prayer?
- Restore us to be the Son You want us to be (v.12-15).
- What is our plea when God allows His people to be vulnerable to attack?
- How does a gardener look at his vine or a Father to His Son?
- Restore us because You are LORD God Almighty (v.16-19).
- What does restoring us have to do with God resting His hand on Jesus?
- How does revival by God motivate prayer?
- How strongly do we believe in “the LORD God Almighty?”
Call to Action: To diligently and faithfully pray for the LORD God to restore us.