- Instead of fretting, we are to trust in the LORD and do good (v.3).
- What is it that makes us fret about the wicked?
- What is wrong with trusting in the LORD without doing good?
- What kinds of ‘good’ are you doing?
- We are to dwell in the land and feed on faithfulness (v.3).
- With what attitude should we dwell on earth? (v.29; Matthew 5:5)
- How can we better ‘feed on truth/faithfulness?’
- How well are you feeding on faithfulness?
- We need to find our delight in the LORD (v.4).
- What distractions keep us from finding our delight in the LORD?
- What is your intentional role in delighting yourself in the LORD?
- What will you do this week to change the focus of your delight?
- God then promises to give us the desires of our heart (v.4).
- What are the desires of the heart for the man in this verse?
- What are the desires of your heart?
- What can we do to get our desires where they need to be?
Call to Action: To find our delight in the person of the LORD.