- Love the LORD and keep His laws so you will be strong (v.1, 8-12).
- Why does God link loving the LORD with obeying Him? (Galatians 5:6)
- How do godly actions make you stronger?
- For what purpose was God strengthening His obedient people?
- Remember what God has done and teach the children (v.2-7, 18-21).
- Why is it important for us to remember lessons that younger people don’t know?
- How diligently are we to be teaching godly truths to the children?
- Love and serve God will all your heart and soul and be blessed (v.13-15).
- Why must we love and serve with all our emotion and all our will?
- What blessings come our way when we serve God this completely?
- Be careful to observe and hold to God’s laws or be enticed (v.16, 22-23).
- To keep from being enticed away from God, how do we need to be careful?
- What happens in our lives when we truly hold fast to God?
- There is a way of blessing and a way of cursing (v.26-29).
- Why is ‘the covenant of blessings and cursings’ so foundational for God’s people?
- Why did God want this covenant implemented on such a grand scale?
- How can we impress the children with the importance of this covenant?
Call to Action: To display wholehearted love for God in willful action.