- When we don’t pay attention it is easy to drift (v.1).
- What happens in our marriages when we don’t give our attention?
- What happens to our example when we don’t pay attention?
- What happens to our walk with God when we don’t pay attention?
- They had good reason to pay close attention to God’s message (v.2-3).
- What was special about the delivery of their message?
- What was the punishment for not following God’s message?
- We have better reason to pay attention to God’s message (v.3-4).
- What better reasons do we have for following God’s message?
- So, how well are we following God’s message for us?
- The solution for drifting is devotion (Acts 2:42).
- How did maintaining devotion keep them from drifting?
- How does maintaining devotion keep us from drifting?
- The motivation for devotion is desire for Christ (Philippians 3:10-11).
- What will help us to develop this kind of desire?
- What are your purposely doing to develop this kind of desire?
Call to Action: To develop a longing to know Christ and the power of His rising.