II SAMUEL 11
- We have a hard time finding sin in David’s life before Bathsheba (11:1-15).
- How did the years of faithful obedience protect David from sin?
- How do our years of faithful obedience protect us from sin?
- What do we need to do when we have sinned (12:13).
- We have a hard time finding sin in his children before Bathsheba (12:7-14).
- What sins do we know of in their lives before David sinned with Bathsheba?
- What sins do we know of after that time?
- Why don’t our years of godly living carry the same weight as our sin?
- After years of righteousness you have no permission to sin (Numbers 32:23).
- What message did Moses share with the 2 ½ tribes east of the Jordan?
- Because he is primarily dealing with sins of omission, what is our task?
- How can we protect the next generation from sins of omission?
- Christians have the responsibility of example (I Corinthians 11:1).
- How can this passage encourage morality in our lives?
- What would have to happen for you to make this statement with confidence?
- How will life be different when you can?
Call to Action: To purposely choose to be a continuing godly example.