- Jesus declared that His dying would draw all men to Him (John 12:27-36).
- Why is it important that the cross did more than atone for our sins?
- What is our role in the cross drawing all men to Christ?
- The prophecies of Daniel predicted a revolution (Daniel 2:44-45).
- What can we know about the kingdom that would fill the earth (v.35)?
- What does this passage tell us about the revolutionary nature of the Kingdom?
- The prophecies of Isaiah predicted a revolution (Isaiah 2:1-5).
- How does the priority of this prophecy apply to earthly revolution?
- How will our ‘walking in the light of the LORD’ help the word to go out?
- The early church practiced the lifestyle of revolution (Acts 8:1-4).
- How did persecuted and displaced Christians carry out the revolution?
- When we see the revolutionary nature of our ministry, how will our lives change?
- The gates of hell will not hold against this revolution (Matthew 16:13-19).
- Why should we believe that the gates are being attacked instead of attacking?
- Will we be those who believe our King is worth it? (Cody’s reading of “You Are Worth It –Part 2” by Mattie Montgomery)
Call to Action: To live and love in ways that help accomplish Christ’s revolution.