- Complaining will harden your heart if you let it (v.7b-9).
- What did the Israelites do at Meribah and Massah (Exodus 17:1-7)?
- What happens to the heart of a complainer?
- How long was God bothered by their complaining? (Hebrews 3:7-11)
- Complainers allow their hearts to go astray (v.10).
- If you really know the ways of God, what reasons do you have for complaining?
- What can you do that will help you to better know the ways of God?
- Complainers rob themselves of God’s rest (v.11).
- How adamant is God about refusing His rest to complainers? (Hebrews 4:3-11)
- How serious are we about resisting the urge to complain?
- Singing and shouting praise to the LORD protects us from complaining (v.1-5).
- How can the singing and shouting of praise to God help protect our hearts?
- Are you singing and shouting praise to God more often than you complain?
- Worship to God protects our hearts from complaining (v.6-7a).
- What happens when you really kneel before God in worship?
- How well do you know that we are the people of His pasture?
Call to Action: To praise and worship away our complaining.