Introduction: We are called to praise God forever and ever (v.1-2).
- Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise (v.3-7).
- How does the habit of praise pass from one generation to another?
- What is the relationship between praising God and meditation?
- How well are we praising, proclaiming and joyously singing of His greatness?
- The LORD is gracious and compassionate (v.8-12).
- What role does God’s grace play in His splendor?
- What assurance of praise and its effects is available to us?
- What happens in our lives when we regularly speak of the splendor of God’s grace?
- Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom (v.13-16).
- What does the reign of God have to do with Him being faithful and loving?
- How can those who are bowed down know that God will lift them up?
- How does the reign of God satisfy the needs of mankind?
- The LORD is righteous in all His ways (v.17-20).
- How does the spread of God’s righteousness affect relationships?
- What blessings come to those who love the LORD?
- What motivation for behavior grows from this praise?
Call to Action: That my mouth will speak in praise of the LORD forever.