- Only a true thirsting for the water of life will satisfy your soul (v.1-2).
- What happens to us when we seek things that do not satisfy our souls?
- What do you think of the quote: “Each of us has about as much of God as we want.”
- Giving your attention to God will allow your soul to live (v.3).
- How can we better ‘give ear to God?’
- When we feel far from God, what happens when we seek Him? (Deuteronomy 4:29)
- How well do we ‘seek His face?’ (Psalm 105:4)
- Seeking the LORD will move others to come to you (v.4-5).
- When you long to be closer to God, which people do you want to be near?
- How can you become one of those people that other seekers strive to be with?
- The time to seek the LORD is when He is near (v.6).
- What is the greatest danger when we neglect seeking God when He is near?
- Why would God’s people need to be reminded to seek God when He is near?
- What deliberate changes in our lives will help us want to seek God? (Hosea 10:12)
- Mercy and pardon are available for those who seek the LORD (v.7).
- What happens to the guilt of those who diligently seek God?
- What promises come to those who seek God with all our hearts? (Jeremiah 29:13)
Call to Action: To purposely decide to diligently seek God today and every day.