- The disciples were devoted enough to go and get the colt (v.1-5).
- How would it feel to be going to take someone else’s colt?
- What kinds of uncomfortable things does God call you to do?
- The owners of the colt were devoted enough to give it (v.3).
- Why would the owners of the donkey colt freely give it to Jesus?
- What will move us to freely give Christ whatever is needed?
- The crowds were so devoted that they praised Jesus the Son of David (v.6-11).
- Why did the people wave palm branches? (Leviticus 23:39-40).
- What can we do to move us to want to praise Jesus with all our hearts?
- Five days later, the crowds cried out, “Crucify him!” (27:20-26).
- What loyalties got in the way of their devotion to Jesus?
- What things do we allow to get in the way of our devotion to Jesus?
- We need to possess a devotion that will endure (Philippians 3:10-14).
- How desperately do I want to know Christ?
- How willing am I to share in His suffering?
- How intently am I straining for that which is ahead?
Call to Action: To develop a devotion to Christ that will endure.