- Jesus was impelled to be where He could bless a woman in need (v.4-8).
- Why did Jesus have to go through Samaria?
- What will motivate us to take similar detours?
- Jesus shared a spiritual message that applied to the situation (v.10,13).
- What values will initiate spiritual conversations?
- What compassion makes sure that our conversation applies to the heart?
- Jesus confronts sin and offers hope (v.16-18, 21-26).
- What right or reason do we have to confront sin?
- What hope can we share concerning true worship?
- Why is the revealing of Christ so important?
- Jesus thrives on sharing the message with open hearts (v.31-38).
- What feeds a Christian heart better than food?
- How do we get a heart like that?
- How diligently are we laboring for the harvest?
- Jesus is obviously the Savior of the world (v.39-42).
- What brings people to Jesus?
- What convinces them that He is the only Savior of the world?
Call to Action: To thirst for, hunger for and labor in the Lord’s harvest.