- Biblical miracles will amaze our world (v.12).
- What was it about the apostolic signs and wonders that amazed the people?
- What is accomplished when we try to claim second-class miracles today?
- The unity of believers will amaze our world (v.12).
- What is it about the unity of the church that amazes others?
- How could we better practice a unity that amazes our world?
- The purity and holiness of Christians will amaze our world (v.13).
- What was it about the purity and holiness of the church that caused fear?
- What was it about the holiness of the church that caused high esteem?
- When we amaze our world, people will constantly be added to the church (v.14).
- What is hindering us from having daily additions to the church in our time?
- How could we better amaze our world so that growth could occur?
- When we amaze our world, people will come to us with their needs (v.15).
- What responsibilities for service come to a church that is following Jesus?
- What can we do so that people will want to come to us with their needs?
Call to Action: To allow Christ in you to amaze our world.