- We all have good reason to avoid condemning others (v.1).
- Why are we without excuse when we choose to judge others?
- How are we condemning ourselves when we judge others?
- What can we do to help us avoid passing judgment?
- God’s judgment is directed at those who judge others (v.2-3).
- What should we learn from the fact that God’s judgment is based on truth?
- How does it help to understand that we are mere men?
- How can a realization of our shortcomings help persuade us to be kind?
- Deciding to judge others is showing contempt for God’s kindness (v.4).
- What should we learn when we see God being kind to those deserving of judgment?
- Even in a crisis, how does our judging show contempt for God?
- What can help us to purposely avoid showing contempt for God’s kindness
- Our task is to practice kindness that will lead men to repentance (v.4).
- How does God’s kindness persuade you to want to follow Jesus?
- How is your kindness persuading others to want to follow Jesus?
- What can you do this week to make your kindness more persuasive?
Call to Action: To respond to and then become kindness that leads people to God.