- Cornelius was a pre-covenant believer (v. 1-8).
- How do we see sincere seekers who are not yet born in Christ?
- How can we encourage sincere seekers to continue their search?
- Peter had to be persuaded to see Cornelius as a potential brother (v.9-23).
- What mental gyrations did Peter have to make to receive Gentiles?
- What mental gyrations do we need to make to give our attention to potential brothers?
- Peter had to overcome uncomfortable feelings so he could be obedient (v.24-27).
- What was it like to walk with Gentiles or to enter their house?
- What will help us want to spend our time in the presence of seeking souls?
- Peter saw eager hearts listening to God’s message (v.28-42).
- How did Peter react to non-Christian behavior?
- What lessons do we need to teach with our lips?
- What lessons do we need to teach with our lives?
- The Holy Spirit had to finish the lesson that Peter hesitated to give (v.43-48).
- What did God do when Peter hesitated to invite them?
- What should we do when we catch ourselves being hesitant?
Call to Action: To clearly see and genuinely bless sincere seekers.