I SAMUEL 24
- David could later tell how 3,000 of the best troops chased him (v.1-2).
- If you are not busy working for the kingdom, what message will you share?
- Why is it important to share about opposition and obstacles you have faced?
- David had opportunity to easily rid himself of his enemy (v.3-4).
- What happens when you try to fix your problem with a failure of virtue?
- What story do you share with your grandchildren when you have failed in virtue?
- David motivated his men not to practice vengeance (v.5-7).
- What would the men have done if they had not seen genuine remorse in David?
- How important is genuine remorse in our lives?
- David boldly spoke to the one who was trying to destroy him (v.8-15).
- How did David’s virtue protect him from Saul’s men?
- How much better message does David have to share with his grandchildren?
- His enemy had to admit that David had chosen the honorable course (v.16-21).
- How does virtue positively affect even those who are unvirtuous?
- How is virtue better than a quick fix that is not honorable?
- What story do you want to be told about your life?
Call to Action: To choose virtue for the sake of the story of your life.