- God’s grace teaches us to say “No!” to ungodliness (v.11-12).
- How does grace motivate your heart to want to reject temptation?
- How well are you allowing God’s grace to accomplish this in you?
- God’s grace teaches us to live sensible, godly lives (v.12).
- How does God’s grace allow a sensibility that is unavailable without it?
- What will help you to live more wisely and more godly?
- God’s grace creates a longing for Christ’s return (v.13).
- What will help you to see Christ as your ‘blessed hope’?
- How eagerly are you awaiting His return?
- God’s grace redeemed us and purified us to be His own people (v.14).
- How is our redemption a motivation for Christ to give His life?
- How is His gift a motivation for us to be His purified people?
- God’s grace makes us eager to do what is good (v.14).
- How does Christ’s sacrifice make us eager to serve Him?
- How eager are we to do what is good?
- What will help you become more eager to do His will?
Call to Action: To eagerly desire to glorify God this day and this week.