- The only way to get bread is to go where it is (Genesis 41:54, 57).
- Why couldn’t the grain be delivered to other places?
- What is the parallel for salvation? (II Timothy 2:10).
- All spiritual blessings are found in Christ (Ephesians 1:1-3).
- How is salvation more than just being saved?
- What is the significance of all those blessings being in Christ?
- Adoption and redemption are found in Christ (Ephesians 1:4-8).
- What responsibilities come with being adopted in Christ?
- What is the nature of our redemption in Christ?
- The eternal purpose of God is accomplished in Christ (v.9-14).
- What responsibilities come with being a part of the eternal purpose of God?
- What assurance comes with being a part of the eternal purpose of God?
- In Christ we need to pray for insight to complete His task (v.15-23).
- What should we be learning from Paul’s prayer for the Ephesians?
- How are we manifesting the fullness of Christ in our lives?
Call to Action: To be the agency of salvation for a starving world.