- As Jesus traveled through Galilee, huge crowds brought their sick (v.23-25).
- How broad was the attraction of Jesus for those in need?
- How broad is the attraction of the body of Christ today for those in need?
- Jesus blessed these crowds by healing all of their sick (v.23-25).
- Why didn’t Jesus tell these people that they didn’t have enough faith to be healed?
- What can we do to physically bless those in need?
- Jesus blessed people spiritually when they needed healing (Mark 2:1-5).
- What was the first thing Jesus did for the paralytic in this passage?
- Why would Jesus use a request for physical need to share spiritual blessings?
- Jesus blessed the crowd of Matthew 4:23-25 with spiritual insight.
- What crowds did Jesus see in Matthew 5:1 and what did He teach them?
- What can we do to spiritually bless the people who come to us with physical needs?
- What is the essence of the spiritual insight from Matthew 5-7?
- We are called to bless people spiritually even when they have physical needs.
- Why is it important to meet the physical needs of those who come to us? Matt.5:34f
- Why is it even more important to help them meet their spiritual needs? II Cor. 4:18
Call to Action: To purposely bless people with both spiritual and physical needs.